- [Cheesecake] 2 1/2 tbsp Sour Cream
- [Cheesecake] 2 tbsp Butter Unsalted, Softened
- [Cheesecake] 5 tbsp Cream Cheese, room temperature
- [Cheesecake] 1/4 tsp Lemon Juice
- [Cheesecake] 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- [Cheesecake] 2 tbsp Powdered Swerve
- [Crust] 3 tbsp Almond Meal
- [Crust] 1 1/2 tsp Powdered Swerve
- [Crust] 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- [Crust] 1 1/2 tsp Butter
- Put the almond meal in a skillet over medium heat. Toast for 2-4 minutes until golden.
- Melt the butter. Place the toasted almond meal in a bowl and add the melted butter, cinnamon, and swerve. Put the crust unto whatever bowl or serving dish you prefer and refrigerate.
- Whip the sour cream for 2-3 minutes in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- In another bowl cream together the cream cheese and butter. Next add the vanilla, lemon juice, and swerve. Mix just until combined.(I like to add less swerve and then taste to see if I need more.)
- Fold the sour cream into the mixture just to combine. Spoon the finished cheesecake into the crust filled bowl. Freeze for 30-40 minutes.( It is okay to eat without freezing the texture will just be thinner.)