- Microwave frozen spinach for about 3-4 minutes, or until defrosted (but not hot). Squeeze the spinach with your hands and drain as much water as you can. Set aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 375F. Mix together all of the eggs, olive oil, and spices. Whisk well until everything is combined.
- Add in the ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, and spinach. When adding the spinach, break it apart into small pieces with your hands.
- Pour the mixture into a cast iron skillet, then sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top. Add pepperoni on top of that.
- Bake for 30 minutes. If you’re using a glass container (instead of a cast iron), bake for 40-45 minutes or until completely set.