- Lightly oil electric skillet and set at 325 degrees.
- Stir together almond milk and almond butter in a small bowl.
- Mix together the dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Stir the dry and wet ingredients together until mixed thoroughly. Let sit for a few minutes so the moisture can be absorbed.
- Add the liquid stevia to taste. Remember you will probably be adding sugar free syrup to them before eating.
- Spoon the batter onto the skillet. Spread out some with the back of the spoon. Cook 3-4 minutes on one side or until tiny bubble appear. Flip and cook a few minutes more.
- Enjoy with sugar free syrup or some berries.