- Combine the ground turkey, almond flour, egg, salt and pepper, and pesto in a medium bowl, mixing until thoroughly combined.
- Form into 10 large meatballs.
- Cut the mozzarella into ½ inch cubes. Flatten out each meatball in the palm of your hand, place a cube of mozzarella in the center, and then wrap the meat around the cheese and reform into a ball again.
- Heat oil in a nonstick saute pan over low to medium heat. Fry the meatballs for about 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve the meatballs hot with about 1 tsp of pesto on each.