- Heat oven to 375F and line a cookie sheet with parchment. Spray with non-stick spray. Combine the almond flour with mozzarella liquid in a bowl then stir gently.
- Add the egg and Parmesan cheese then mix well until dough forms.
- Form the dough mixture into a large ball and place on the prepared parchment.
- Press the dough ball into a circle, working to keep the thickness uniform. It should press out to about ½ inch thick. It may be sticky so wetting your hands with a little water can help keep your fingers from picking up the crust.
- Spread pesto evenly over the center of the crust, leaving room to fold in the edges. Layer mozzarella, basil leaves, and tomatoes.
- Using the edge of the parchment, fold the edges of the crust up and over the filling. Work in a circle around the edge until all of the edges are folded up.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until crust browns and cheese is melted.