- Remove tofu from the package. Cut into 1/2 inch slices. Blot dry with paper towel. Slice lengthwise again into 1/2″ strips.
- Gently lay tofu strips onto a double layer of paper towels, and another double layer of paper towels on top and lightly press down. Let them rest for about 5 minutes.
- Season tofu with salt and pepper.
- In large pot or fryer, heat about 3 inches of oil to 350F.
- Working in small batches, lay tofu strips into hot oil. (try not to let the fries touch, they might stick together)
- Cook for about 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oil and blot on paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.