- Chop pickle and separate into two separate tablespoons.
- Finely dice onion and separate into two separate tablespoons.
- Place all ingredients except 1 Tbsp each of pickle and onion in the emulsion blender container (or food processor or blender).
- Place bottom of emulsion blender in the container all the way to the bottom. Begin blending and move blender as needed to thoroughly combine ingredients, approximately 30-60 seconds.
- Stir the reserved tablespoon of pickle and onion into the dressing. Pour into a jar and place in refrigerator to let flavors meld for a couple of hours.