- Add 2 tbsp. coconut oil to a pan over medium heat. Once hot, add ginger, garlic, and chopped onion.
- Allow for the ingredients to cook, then add 1 tbsp. green curry paste, turmeric, soy sauce, fish sauce, and peanut butter.
- Stir together well, then add vegetable broth and coconut milk.
- Add 1/4 tsp. xanthan gum and mix together well.
- Once curry thickens slightly, add broccoli and stir in well. Chop cilantro and add to the pan.
- Last, add shrimp and mix everything together. Let cook for a few minutes.