- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, mix together the butter, sweetener, egg whites, and vanilla.
- Whisk the flour and baking powder together then mix into the butter mixture. The batter will be very crumbly.
- In another bowl. microwave the cream cheese and mozzarella for about one minute. Mix together using hands to combine well.
- Add the cheese mixture to the flour mixture and stir. Use your hands to work into a nice dough.(Putting oil on hands helps to keep from sticking) Form into a ball. Let res for 5 minutes.
- Shape dough into cylinder log. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cut into 12 equal slices. Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Let cool on rack then enjoy.