- Cook the bacon in a skillet, reserve the grease and set the bacon aside.
- Combine the Bleu and feta cheeses in a bowl.
- Add the bacon and green onions and mix.
- Add the cream cheese and mix until combined.
- Slice open the non fat side of the pork chops.
- Stuff with cheese mixture.
- Use a toothpick to close opening.
- Apply salt and pepper to the outside of pork chops.
- Over high heat, with bacon grease in the pan, sear for 1.5 minutes a side.
- Transfer chops to a greased pan and cook at 350F for 55 minutes or until at desired finish temperature
- Remove pork chops and let rest 3 minutes before serving.