- Preheat the oven to 400.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add cream cheese and mozzarella. Microwave for 30 seconds at a time until cream cheese is very soft and mozzarella starts to melt. Mix well! And by mix well I mean, mix like you've never mixed before!
- You want your mixture to be combined really well.
- In a small separate bowl, combine beaten egg and almond flour. Add the cheese mixture and mix extremely well.
- Dough may be sticky, this is ok. Dust it with additional almond flour and form into a ball. Place on plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm. Cook the sausage according to directions.
- Cut into sections to form six 3″ balls, depending on the size of the sausage.
- Flatten dough balls, place sausage on the dough, then the cubed cheese and wrap dough around.
- Put the stuffed dough into a greased muffin tin. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden and set. Top with more mozzarella if desired.