- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Crush the pecans.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter and then add pecans, Splenda and almond flour.
- Mix the crust in the saucepan for several minutes until combined.
- Grease a 9" springform pan and line the bottom with the crust.
- Cook for 7 minutes at 400 or until it just starts to brown.
- For the filling, combine all the room temperature ingredients in a stand mixer and mix well.
- If desired, slice strawberries and line the side of the crust.
- Add filling on top of the crust.
- Optionally top the cheesecake with strawberries.
- Put the cheesecake in the oven at 400F but drop it to 250F as soon as you put it in.
- Cook for 60-90 minutes or until the cheesecake has set.