- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add 1/2 tsp salt, the paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder to a small bowl and stir to mix. Drizzle the chicken with olive oil. Sprinkle both sides of the breasts with the spices.
- With a sharp knife, cut a slit into the chicken breasts to make pocket.
- Add the remaining ingredients along with 1/2 tsp of salt. Mix together until combined well.
- Place the mixture into the pocket of the chicken breasts.
- Place the stuffed chicken breasts in a 9x13 baking dish. Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes. Make sure chicken is thoroughly cooked.