- Dice the peppers and onions, cook in some oil until translucent.
- Transfer peppers and onions into a large prep bowl.
- Add spinach to the pan and cook until thawed, try to remove as much moisture as possible from the spinach.
- Move the spinach to the prep bowl.
- Add ground pork to the pan, cook until browned.
- Add taco seasoning and mix.
- Transfer to the prep bowl.
- Drain the Rotel and add to the prep bowl.
- Add sour cream, mozzarella and cream cheese to prep bowl, mix.
- Transfer to a large baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350F.