- (For the Wrap) In a large mixing bowl combine your whole eggs, egg whites, salt, and sesame oil.
- (For the Wrap) Whisk together until the mixture is slightly foamy. About: 30 to 1 minutes of whisking should bring the desired consistency.
- (For the Wrap) Use a nonstick pan or a pan prepared with cooking spray. I used a square 9 ½ nonstick pan because I feel a square egg wraps easier. Allow the pan to reach medium heat. Pour half of the egg mixture into the skillet, cover and reduce the heat to medium-low.
- (For the Wrap) Once the wrap is cooked through and there is no raw egg left in the center, remove from the pan and cool on a paper towel or plate. Prepare the second wrap, in the same way, cooking medium-low and slow.
- (For the Filling) Place spinach in the skillet used for the eggs on low heat to gently wilt the leaves. If you prefer soft leaves, leave them in the pan for about a minute.
- (For the Filling) Portion out the feta, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, and prepare to fill your wraps.
- (For the Filling) Begin with a layer of wilted spinach, followed with the feta, and basil.
- (For the Filling) Roll from one end to the other.