- Preheat your oven to 400° F.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil. Make sure the foil extends up the sides of the pan so it captures all the bacon grease and clean-up is easier.
- Arrange bacon strips directly on the foil. It's okay if the bacon overlaps slightly, because it will shrink slightly as it bakes. OR place the bacon on a rack. Place the baking pan in the oven.
- Cook bacon for 10 to 20 minutes, depending on how chewy or crispy you like your bacon. While your bacon is cooking chop your chicken, cucumber, tomato and avocado.
- Once your bacon is cooked to your liking transfer to a paper towel-lined platter. Once cooled crumble into pieces.
- Place your spinach in a bowl.
- Top with the rest of the ingredients and add the dressing of your choice.