- Debone chicken thighs, discard bones.
- Peel skin off of chicken thighs and cut into small pieces. Season with salt and add to a pan over medium-high heat. Cover the pan as the fat will splatter.
- While chicken skin is cooking, cut chicken thighs into cubes using kitchen shears. Season with dry spices.
- Once chicken skin is crisped, add chicken to the pan and cook on medium-high for 5-6 minutes.
- Add chili paste, Eliot's Adult Nut Butter: Spicy Thai, soy sauce, and rice vinegar.
- Stir everything together and let come to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to medium-low.
- Once the sauce thickens, chop cilantro into small pieces and add to the pan. Stir together and serve.