- Before you begin cooking cube your salmon into 2 inch piece, chop your carrot and bell pepper, and finely diced the shallots.
- In a medium sized stockpot, pre-heat your olive oil on medium heat. Saute the salmon cubes for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until they have gone from pink to white.
- Add in the carrot, peppers, and shallots. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the soy sauce and sesame oil, making sure you coat all the vegetables and fish. Season the veggies with the 7-spice powder then stir and let the fish soak up the soy and sesame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower rice and mix.
- Turn your stove up to medium-high to fry the cauliflower. Stir occasionally.
- Taste! Use a little more spice if needed, then season with salt and pepper.