- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Chop up bacon into small pieces. Cook in a pan over medium heat with the 2 tbsp. butter.
- Add in onion after 10 minutes, cook until translucent.
- In a bowl, mix together the parmesan cheese, crushed pork rinds, chives, and garlic powder. Add the bacon, onions, and drippings to the bowl.
- Place the mushroom caps on a baking sheet, cap side down. Spoon the other ingredients evenly into each cap.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the mushroom caps. Place the pan in the oven and bake for 18-20 minutes.