- Preheat oven to 320 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream together the almond butter(any nut butter is acceptable), powdered sweetener, salt, and cocoa powder. Add the eggs and continue to mix. The batter will be thick.
- Add in the cayenne pepper. If you prefer a little sweeter add liquid stevia to taste.
- Make 12 equal balls with the batter. Place on lined cookie sheet. Use a fork to flatten the balls to 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake in oven for 12 minute until crisp. Remove from oven and let cool. They can be kept up to 5 days in an airtight container. The cookies can be frozen if you want to make more than one batch.