- In a bowl, mix 2 Tbsp. Coconut Flour and 2 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese.
- In another bowl, scramble 1 egg.
- Wrap the eggs in two slices of bacon. One horizontal and one vertical.
- While holding the first wrap in place, begin to wrap around the other side of the egg.
- Dip your bacon-wrapped egg into the egg mixture.
- Dip your now coated bacon-wrapped egg into the parmesan and coconut flour. Repeat. Egg mixture, then parmesan/flour mixture one more time.
- In a pan, place 1/2 Tbsp. Olive Oil and 1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil. Turn the pan to medium-high heat, and wait until it gets hot.
- Once the pan is hot enough (it should sizzle if you drop a small piece of parmesan cheese into it), put your scotch eggs in the pan.
- Once you start to smell a slight burning, turn the scotch egg to another side. Continue to turn until fully browned.
- Once you see that it's been browned on all sides, turn your pan to low heat and start to allow the bacon to cook all the way through.
- Once the bacon is cooked, rest eggs on a paper towel to remove excess grease.