- Cut bell peppers in half and remove the seeds.
- After cleaning the inside out drizzle with olive oil and bake in oven @350 degrees for about 25-35 minutes until tender.
- While the peppers are baking, break the sausage up and brown.
- Add can of rotel without draining the grease.
- Add softened cream cheese and stir until melted.
- Add crushed red peppers to taste. ( I like it spicy so tend to add a little more than most people)
- After removing peppers from oven stuff them with the sausage mixture and return them to oven. Bake for 5-10 minutes more and then enjoy.