- Cube chicken sausage small and begin to fry them over medium heat. Preheat oven to 350F.
- Separate 5 egg yolks from the whites and discard of the whites.
- Measure out all dry flours and spices into a bowl. Mix together until all dry ingredients are combined.
- Beat egg yolks until creamy for about 4-5 minutes. Add coconut oil, coconut milk and lemon juice, then continue beating until well combined.
- Add wet ingredients into the dry ingredients slowly. Fold 1/2 cup cheddar cheese into the batter.
- Measure batter out into 2 ramekins, filling about 3/4 the way full.
- Once sausage is finished, use your fingers to "poke" it into the batter. You want the sausage to be evenly distributed.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown.