- Preheat your oven to 375F and grease a casserole dish; set aside.
- Brown sausage in a large skillet over medium heat until almost cooked through.
- Add cabbage, zucchini and onion, cooking until vegetables are tender and sausage is fully cooked
- Remove from heat and spoon into prepared casserole dish, then set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, sage, and pepper until smooth
- Add 1 cup of the grated cheese to the egg mixture and stir.
- Pour this mixture over the sausage and vegetables in the casserole dish.
- Top casserole with the remaining ½ cup cheese.
- Place casserole in preheated oven and bake 30 minutes, or until bubbling around the edges and the cheese is melted and lightly browned on top
- Remove from the oven and serve