- Pre-heat the oven to 400F.
- In a large mixing bowl, melt the cream cheese, mozzarella, and cheddar jack in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, egg, salt, and pepper to the cheese and mix until it forms a ball of dough; refrigerate for 15 minutes to cool.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray.
- Using a spatula, smooth the ball of dough out into a large rectangle and then cut it into 6 smaller rectangles.
- Layer the provolone and roast beef onto each rectangle.
- Fold one short end over to the other and crimp the sides with a fork.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.