- Chop onions and minced garlic. Add 2 tbsp. Coconut Oil to a pan and bring to medium-high heat.
- Once hot, add onions to the pan and cook until semi-translucent. Then add garlic to the pan to brown it.
- Turn heat down to medium-low and add broccoli to the pan. Stir everything together well.
- Once broccoli is partially cooked, move vegetables to the side of the pan and add curry paste. Let this cook for 45-60 seconds.
- Add spinach on top of the broccoli and once it begins to wilt, add the coconut cream and the rest of the coconut oil.
- Stir together and add soy sauce, fish sauce, and ginger. Let simmer for 5-10 minutes, depending on the thickness you want.