- [Filling] 1/2 cup Raspberries
- [Filling] 1/2 Lemon Zest
- [Filling] 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- [Filling] 2 tbsp Butter
- [Filling] 1 tbsp Swerve
- [Filling] 3 oz Double Cream Brie
- [Waffles] 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- [Waffles] 2 tbsp Flaxseed Meal
- [Waffles] 1/3 cup Coconut Milk
- [Waffles] 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- [Waffles] 1 tsp Baking Powder
- [Waffles] 2 Large Egg
- [Waffles] 2 tbsp Stevia
- Heat a waffle iron. Mix together all waffle ingredients in a blender. Pour the batter into heated waffle iron and cook. After removing from waffle iron, place on a plate and lay slices of brie across the waffle.
- In a pan, heat butter and swerve. Once browning, add raspberries and lemon juice/zest. Let this cook until bubbling and jam-like. Place a dollop of the compote on top of the brie topped waffle.
- Place waffle sides with brie and compote under a broiler until brie is soft and waffle is slightly crisp.
- Assemble waffle with brie and raspberry compote. "Grill" in a pan over medium heat for 1-2 minutes per side.