- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Start by pan frying the flank steak for 3 minutes, flipping after about 90 seconds and set aside.
- Wash the radishes, then cut the ends and quarter.
- Pan fry the radishes and pancetta in a pan capable of going in the oven at 450F, cook for about 6 minutes or until the radishes turn golden brown.
- Slice the flank steak and add into the pan.
- Add the cheese and break the eggs into the mixture, season to taste and cook for a minute to set the bottom of the pan.
- Transfer to the oven and cook for 8 minutes, broiling for an additional 4 minutes or until the eggs are set to the desired level.