- Pre-heat oven to 350F. Measure out dry ingredients and mix.
- In a separate container, measure out the butter, pumpkin puree, vanilla, and liquid stevia.
- Mix everything together well until a pasty dough is formed. Roll the dough into small balls and set on a cookie sheet covered with a silpat. About 15 cookies in total.
- Press the balls flat with your hand (or the bottom side of a jar) and bake for 12-13 minutes.
- While the cookies are cooking, run 2 tsp. erythritol and 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice through a spice grinder.
- Once the cookies are done, sprinkle with the topping and let cool completely.