- pinch Salt
- [Base Mixture] 1/3 cup Stevia
- [Base Mixture] 1 tsp Xanthan Gum
- [Base Mixture] 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- [Base Mixture] 1/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
- [Base Mixture] 3 Egg Yolks
- [Base Mixture] 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- [Base Mixture] 1 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- [Cream Mixture] 1 cup Heavy Cream
- [Cream Mixture] 3 tbsp Stevia
- [Cream Mixture] 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- In a medium saucepan combine the sweetener, xanthan gum, pumpkin spice, and salt with a whisk until smooth.
- Add pumpkin puree, yolks, and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients. Stir until thoroughly combined. Gradually add in the whipping cream, whisking between each addition. Once all of the cream has been added, bring the mixture to medium heat.
- Heat the pudding mixture, whisking constantly until the mixture thickens, about 4-7 minutes. When thickened, remove from heat and transfer into a bowl. Place the bowl in the fridge, removing to stir every 10 minutes.
- While the base mixture is cooling in the fridge, in a medium bowl, beat 1 cup whipping cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Add sweetener and vanilla extract and beat just until combined.
- Once the base mixture has cooled to room temperature, carefully fold the whipped cream mixture into the pudding base until fully incorporated.
- Transfer the pudding into small serving containers, cover, and then place in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours before serving.