- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line 10 muffin cups with parchment liners.
- In a large bowl, stir together the coconut flour, almond flour, erythritol, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and sea salt.
- Stir in the eggs, pumpkin puree, ghee or coconut oil, and vanilla, until completely incorporated.
- Spoon the batter evenly into the muffin cups and smooth the tops. (They should be almost full, not 2/3 or 3/4 full.)
- Bake for about 25 minutes, until an inserted toothpick, comes out clean and the muffins are very slightly golden around the edges.