- Add all wet ingredients into a bowl, then blend smooth using an immersion blender.
- Mix together the dry ingredients (except for erythritol) in a separate bowl. Slowly mix dry ingredients into the wet.
- Once the dough is starting to form, add the erythritol/stevia mix and stir to combine.
- Grab ~1 1/2 tbsp. of dough at a time and roll into balls using your hands. You should get about 18 in total.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 325F or until the outside are a light golden brown and look slightly crumbly to the touch.
- While the donut holes are baking, feel free to make a coating. A simple blend of 1-2 tbsp. erythritol and 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice. When the donut holes are out of the oven, you can sprinkle this on top for added aesthetic.