- Preheat griddle to high heat.
- In a bowl, combine coconut oil and spices.
- Clean portobello mushrooms by scraping out the gills. Add Portobello caps and let them marinate until ready to grill the meat.
- In another bowl, combine your ground meat, mustard, salt, pepper, and cheese.
- Form meat mixture into a rounded patty
- Place “buns” on grill and let them cook for about 8 minutes – until heated through.
- Add burger to the grill and cook for 5 minutes per side (medium rare).
- Remove Portobello caps and burger from the grill, assemble, and add your toppings of choice.