- Place the pork rinds in blender and pulse until they are finely ground. Add the other ingredients except the coconut oil. Blend until the batter is smooth.
- Heat a skillet to medium. Add a tablespoon of coconut oil and heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter into skillet. Cook the pancake for a couple minutes until browned. Flip the pancake and cook another minute or two until cooked through.
- Add more coconut oil to the skillet and continue cooking the pancakes until you are finished.
- The pancakes are great served with sour cream topping. Brown butter would also be a nice topping.