- Add all ingredients (except for tomato sauce and cheese) to a container.
- Use an immersion blender to blend everything together. About 30-45 seconds until the mixture thickens.
- Heat your waffle iron and add half of the mixture to the waffle iron.
- Let cook until there is little steam coming out of the waffle iron. Once done, remove from the iron and repeat with the second half of the mixture.
- Add tomato sauce (1/4 cup per waffle), and cheese (1.5 oz. per waffle) on the top of each waffle. Then, broil for 3-5 minutes in the oven. Optionally add pepperoni to the top of these.
- Once the cheese is melted and starting to crisp on top, remove from the oven and serve.