- Roast peanuts until brown. Grind peanuts with stevia and salt to taste.
- Heat up heavy cream and liquid sucralose until thickened like condensed milk.
- Mix almond flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Then, add in almond milk, egg, liquid sucralose and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- In a pan, melt half of the coconut oil and pour in half of the pancake mixture. Cover the pan for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle half of the ground peanuts and spread half of the keto condensed milk and butter.
- Cover the pan once more until cooked. Remove the pancake and let cool.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for the other pancake.