- Preheat oven to 300F.
- In a large bowl, combine swerve, peanut flour, whey, and extract in a small bowl.
- Stir in butter and water with fork or pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Divide the dough in half and place half of the peanut butter dough on a cookie sheet with defined edges.
- Keep the other half in the bowl and add the cocoa powder; stir to combine well.
- Place the cocoa cereal dough on separate cookie sheet with defined edges or the butter may leak off.
- Bake for 12-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and gently stir while still hot. Let cool in the cookie tin.
- Break pieces apart.