- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Grease a large baking sheet. I cook mine on parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, 1 cup sugar replacement, the egg, and vanilla, and stir well with a spoon.
- Before rolling the dough into balls the size of walnuts, chill it in the fridge so the dough isn't as sticky.
- Place the balls on the prepared baking sheet.
- With a fork, dipped in sugar replacement to prevent sticking, press a crisscross design on each cookie - this is optional.
- Bake for 12 minutes, remove from the oven and sprinkle the cookies with some of the remaining sugar replacement.
- Cool slightly before removing from pan.