- Microwave Fatworks until completely liquid. Mix cocoa powder and 7 drops liquid Stevia into it until a smooth consistency forms.
- Pour chocolate layer into 8 cupcake liners, then in the freezer for 20-25 minutes.
- Slice bacon very thin and cook until crisp. Remove from the pan and drain excess grease with paper towels.
- When ready, microwave Eliot's Nut Butter with butter until soft. Mix together with 8 drops Liquid Stevia.
- Pour peanut butter layer over the top of the chocolate layer, sprinkle bacon pieces over the top.
- Set in the freezer for 20-25 minutes again.