- Measure out 2 oz. Sausage in a silicone ring mold. Cook until medium-well temp. in a pan over medium heat. Set aside in foil when done.
- Grind pork rinds in a food processor until a powder is formed, then mix together with all bun ingredients.
- Fill the ring mold in the pan with 1/2 batter. Cook on one side until browned, then remove mold and flip to cook other side. Repeat process until 2 buns are formed.
- Add an egg to the ring mold and scramble lightly. Allow to cook until solidified.
- Assemble with cheese, egg, and sausage.