- Preheat oven to 375F.
- While oven is heating up season the chicken with salt and pepper, then lay ham and swiss cheese over each chicken thigh.
- Roll each chicken thigh up and use toothpicks to secure it together.
- Whisk an egg in a bowl. Place pork dust in another bowl.
- Dip each chicken thigh in egg, then into the pork dust to completely coat.
- Lay each chicken thigh on a wire rack on top of a baking sheet.
- Cook for 50-55 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and pork dust is crispy.