- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Turn the shrimp after about 30 seconds and cook the other side until they are only slightly pink. This is important because the sauce will continue to cook the shrimp once it is added. If you overcook the shrimp it will become tough and rubbery!
- Add cream cheese cubes to the shrimp pan.
- Pour milk into the pan and increase your heat to medium. Stir frequently until the cream cheese has melted into the milk and no lumps are present.
- Sprinkle the garlic, basil, and salt into the pan and stir well.
- Dump in the Parmesan cheese and stir to combine. Let simmer until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Complete the dish by folding in sun-dried tomatoes and baby kale or spinach.
- Remove from heat and serve hot!