- Preheat oven tp 375 degrees. Line the bottom and two sides of an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.( I also like to spray with cooking spray.)
- Melt the chocolate at 20 second intervals in the microwave. Add the butter and melt at 10 second intervals. Stir in between the intervals until the chocolate is smooth.
- In large bowl, whip the eggs and sweetener together. Whip on high until the eggs are light and frothy.
- Add the mascarpone cheese to the egg mixture mixing until smooth.
- Stir in half the cocoa powder and salt. Mix slowly until incorporated. Stir in the other half continuing to mix slowly.
- Fold the melted chocolate into the batter. Mix until smooth and the batter is lump free.
- Pour into the prepared pan. Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes. Brownies are done when the center is set.
- Let the brownies cool for about 10-15 minutes then lift out of pan. Continue to cool for approx. 30 more minutes the enjoy.