- [Cheesecake Layer] 2 1/2 tbsp Sour Cream
- [Cheesecake Layer] 5 tbsp Cream Cheese, room temperature
- [Cheesecake Layer] 2 tbsp Butter Unsalted, Softened
- [Cheesecake Layer] 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- [Cheesecake Layer] 2-4 tbsp Powdered Erythritol
- [Cheesecake Layer] 2-4 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- [Crust] 3 tbsp Almond Flour
- [Crust] 2 tsp Cocoa Powder
- [Crust] 2 tsp Powdered Erythritol
- [Crust] 2 tsp Butter
- [Crust] 1/8 tsp Instant Coffee Powder
- Toast almond flour in a skillet at medium heat. 2-4 minutes until light golden brown.
- Put toasted flour in a bowl and add the cocoa powder, sweetener, and salt. Stir together. Melt the butter and add to the dry ingredients. Mix well and then press into the bottom of 2 serving dishes.
- Place sour cream in a bowl and beat for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- Place the cream cheese and butter in a bowl and cream together. Add the sweetener, cocoa powder, and vanilla to the mixture. Taste and add more sweetener and cocoa powder if needed.(Start with 2 tablespoons of each)
- Fold the whipped sour cream into the cream cheese mixture. Spoon into the 2 serving dishes equally. Freeze for 20- 30 minutes or refrigerate for a couple hours.