- [Crust] 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- [Crust] 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- [Crust] 1/4 cup Shredded Coconut
- [Crust] 1/2 cup Butter
- [Filling] 2 cup Cream Cheese, room temperature
- [Filling] 3/4 cup Sour Cream
- [Filling] 1/4 cup Erythritol
- [Filling] 3 large Eggs
- [Filling] 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- [Filling] 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9 inch springform pan with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter. Mix the flours and coconut together. Add the butter to the mix and stir with a fork. Press the crust on the bottom of the lined pan.
- Bake the crust for about 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and refrigerate.
- Lower the oven temperature to 160 degrees.
- Cream the cream cheese and sour cream together in am medium bowl. Next add in the erythritol, vanilla, and lemon zest.
- Add the eggs one at a time. Mixing in between each egg.
- Make sure the crust is completely cooled then pour the filling in. Bake in the 160 oven in a water bath.( I prefer to just place a large ramekin or small pan filled with water next to the cheesecake.) Bake for 45-50 minutes. Cake is done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake in it with the door slightly ajar for 30 minutes. Place in the refrigerator for an additional 60 minutes. Now enjoy.