- Mix the butter, baking powder, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a mini loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Add the eggs one at time to the batter. Be sure to mix well between each addition.
- Stir in the sliced spring onion and the shredded cheese. Reserve some of the cheese to sprinkle on top of the loaves.
- Divide the batter evenly between the wells in the mini loaf pan.
- Cut the pepperoni slices in quarters. Place the slices on top of the loaves. Sprinkle each loaf with the cheese that was reserved.
- Bake in the 350 degree oven for 15 minutes. The loaves should be golden brown.