- [Casserole] 1 cup Tomato Sauce
- [Casserole] 8 oz Mozzarella Cheese
- [Meatballs] 1 lbs Ground Turkey
- [Meatballs] 1 lbs Italian Sauage
- [Meatballs] 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- [Meatballs] 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- [Meatballs] 1 Zucchini
- [Meatballs] 1 Eggs
- [Meatballs] 2 tsp Onion
- [Meatballs] 2 tsp Garlic
- [Meatballs] 2 tsp Basil
- [Meatballs] 1 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Combine all the ingredients for the meatballs and mix thoroughly. Make about 24 meatballs and put them in the casserole dish. Bake for 30 minutes or until the meatballs are cooked through. Carefully drain the cooking liquid from the casserole dish.
- Top with the tomato sauce and cheese. Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted. I broiled for 3-4 minutes at the end to toast the cheese. Watch it carefully if you put it under the broiler. The cheese can burn easily.