- Begin by putting oils in the emulsion blender container, in order to measure them. Make sure your coconut oil isn't hot or it could cook your eggs.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Place blender in container until bottom of blender is on the bottom of the container.
- Begin to blend without lifting blender. Mayonnaise will begin to emulsify.
- Continue blending, holding the blender in place on the bottom of the container.
- Blend until the mayonnaise is completely emulsified.
- Put mayonnaise into a glass jar with a lid and place in refrigerator.