- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream together the butter, salt, and sweetener. Mix till light and fluffy.
- Add half the flour and mix on low. Add the other half and continue mix until a dough forms.
- Wrap the dough in plastic and refrigerate for about 30 minutes. Scoop dough into 16 balls.
- In a bowl mix the sweetener and cinnamon. Roll the cookie balls in the mixture to coat.
- Place on cookie sheet and flatten slightly with bottom of a glass.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove and let cool.