- 2 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Butter Unsalted, Softened
- 1 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 8 large Eggs, Room Temperature
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- [Glaze] 1/4 cup Powdered Swerve
- [Glaze] 3 tbsp Heavy Cream
- [Glaze] 3/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Cream together the butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add the sweetener and continue to mix until smooth.
- Add the eggs one at time continuing to mix between additions. Add the lemon juice and vanilla and mix until incorporated.
- Sift the almond flour, baking powder and salt into a medium bowl. Slowly add the flour mixture into the rest of the batter a little at a time. Mix until lump free.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan. Bake for 60-75 minutes . Cake is done when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cake cool in pan until fully cooled. While cake is cooling prepare the glaze. Mix together the powdered sweetener, vanilla and heavy cream until smooth. Add a little more cream or sweetener if needed for desired consistency. Spread the glaze on top of the cooled cake and enjoy.